APIs & Integrations
Application Programming Interface (API) is a set of definitions of sub-programs, protocols and tools for developing applications and software. An API can be for a web system, an operating system, a database system, or hardware or software libraries. For example, when it comes to the interface between apps and the operating system, the API establishes in detail the way the applications can access the services of the operating system they’re running on.
So, for the success of your business, we can integrate through web programming technologies any maintenance type solution, such as:
- API integration for email or SMS notifications;
- Custom integration of courier modules using their API;
- Integration of custom modules;
- CRM, ERP, online payment, booking system integration;
- API development and the necessary documentation for an existing app, etc.
Also, we develop well defined APIs that reflect your business objectives, but which will also take into account the strengths and the limitations of your company regarding budget, personal competence and technical infrastructure.
Thus, an API must be:
- Easy to extend and integrate in the client’s app;
- Hard to use, when used incorrectly;
- Integrated in code that is not hard to read and manage;
- Able to satisfy the client’s requirements;
- Fit for the target public.