Why choose Zupría? We are an experienced team of software development professionals who share the same goals. We believe that technology and software must be easy to use and we are convinced that our products bring real value to partner companies and organizations.
Java Developer (Spring Framework)
Java Developer (Spring Framework)
Hiring Java Expert!
Everything is moving online, and for this reason we are looking to grow our team with one Java programmer who can work from any of our offices in Bucharest, Braila or Galati, and 100% remote.
Bucharest, Braila, Galati
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years), Executive (>10 years)
Level of studies:
Private Medical Services
9.000 – 11.000 lei net
You know we are looking for you if:
- You are passionate about developing the web applications and are always looking for new technologies to implement.
- You have at least 4 years of back-end programming experience in Java and experience in using a Java-based framework (Spring, Jakarta EE, etc.). This experience must exist from the moment of graduating higher education (any profile) with a bachelor’s degree until now.
- You are experienced with other web programming languages; this is an important advantage.
- You like to receive honest feedback and you don’t mind if the feedback is not always 100% positive (after all, that’s the only way we grow).
- You know English at least on an intermediate level.
- You don’t like doing things in a hurry, but you want to analyze them and refine them for a great end result. You want to be part of a team where your opinion matters and where you can contribute to technical decisions.
The technical requirements we are looking for are divided into 3 categories, of which only the “must have” category is mandatory:
- 4 years of experience in Java technologies
- ORM (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Basic Git knowledge
Should have (not mandatory requirements):
- Spring Boot or relevant Java EE knowledge and experience
- Microservices experience
- REST experience
- K8s and Docker knowledge
- AWS basic knowledge
- Gradle (Groovy) / Maven knowledge
- Knowledge of Elastic Search or Solr
- Understanding of common Programming Design Patterns
- JUnit knowledge
Nice to have (not mandatory requirements):
- Ability to use one JS Framework like or Angular
- JHipster knowledge
- Experience working in an Agile environment with Scrum
What you will do:
You will be responsible for developing the back-end part of one of the most innovative web application suites, but you will also be able to contribute to the projects developed by the team for various fields of activity and various purposes (both for clients and for internal use), as well as to ensure the maintenance of the realized applications.
We offer you:
- To be part of the team that develops one of the most innovative suites of applications for the private environment in Europe, a suite of applications that has received funding worth 2 million euros.
- Flexible working hours both as a place to perform the activity (from any of our offices in Bucharest, Braila or Galati and 100% remote), and as a working time interval (you choose the desired working time for each day).
- A stress-free work environment, with a lot of understanding and a young team, within a company that aims to earn the “Best Work Environment” award.
We want you to start working as soon as possible. But we understand that you may need at least 4 weeks to comply with the notice at your current job. However, you can start tomorrow if you want. It’s all up to you.
If you believe that you meet the requirements of the job and you love the idea of working with us, upload your CV and wait for a phone call from us.
- We don’t mind if you want to ask us questions. Just send us a message and we will reply as soon as possible.
- We would love to be able to provide feedback to all applicants but, from experience, we know that it not always possible. Therefore, if we do not contact you for two weeks after you applied, please know that we have continued the recruitment process with other candidates.