Why choose Zupría? We are an experienced team of software development professionals who share the same goals. We believe that technology and software must be easy to use and we are convinced that our products bring real value to partner companies and organizations.
Under the conditions of art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation),
Our company wants to be transparent with you and to ensure the proper information about your personal data, the purposes for which they are used and about your rights.
The company HUNDRED PERCENT SRL, having its headquarters in Polona street, no. 8, Braila, registered at the Trade Register under no. J9 / 480/2017 having CUI / CIF 37790421, as a personal data controller, legally represented by Mr. IRIMIA BOGDAN CIPRIAN,
in accordance with art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/676, we bring to your attention the following:
Your personal data, which you communicate to us on this occasion, are processed exclusively for the following purpose(s): employment and carrying out the employment relationship, safety and health at work, pursuant to art. 6 para. (1) lit. b, c of Regulation (EU) 2016/676 (respectively, the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract which the data subject is a party to, or to take action at the request of a data subject before concluding a contract; the processing is necessary in order to fulfill the legal obligations incumbent on the operator).
Providing personal data such as name, surname, address, personal numerical code, date and place of birth, series and number of identity card, telephone, e-mail, income, image, signature, e-mail address, medical data, criminal record data, citizenship, marital status, professional experience, is a legal/contractual obligation or an obligation necessary to conclude a contract, so that the provision of this information is mandatory, and its non-compliance leads to the impossibility of concluding an individual employment contract.
In case of concluding the employment contract, your personal data may be transmitted to the following recipients:
- Commercial companies authorized to provide activities in the field of OSH, S.U., OCCUPATIONAL MEDICINE, HUMAN RESOURCES, SALARY-ACCOUNTING, ISCIR-RSVTI, ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION, GUARD, TRANSPORT, with which our company has concluded a service contract
- GENERAL REGISTER OF EMPLOYEE RECORDS (GRER), through the REVISAL application
- Public authorities, at their request
- Control bodies, at their request
- Fiscal bodies / judicial bodies
- Bailiffs, at their request
- Banking institutions, at their request
- Your personal data may be transmitted to a third country or international organization.
- The period for which the personal data will be stored is: for OSH, PSI and aptitude files issued by the occupational medicine services, during the employment relationship, REVISAL records and financial-accounting records, according to the relevant legal provisions.
- If an employment contract is not concluded with you, the data will be kept by the operator for a maximum period of 9 months, and will be subsequently deleted.
In relation to the operator and regarding the personal data provided, you have the following rights:
- The right to obtain a confirmation from the operator if your personal data is processed or not;
- The right of access to the following information: purposes of processing; the categories of personal data concerned; recipients or categories of recipients to whom personal data have been or are to be disclosed; where possible, the period for which personal data are expected to be stored or, if this is not possible, the criteria used to establish this period;
- The right to request the operator to rectify or delete the data or to restrict the processing of personal data;
- The right to oppose the processing;
- The right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority; if personal data are not collected from the data subject, any available information on their source; the existence of an automated decision-making process including the creation of profiles, as well as pertinent information on the logic used and on the importance and expected consequences of such processing;
- The right to rectify inaccurate data;
- The right to delete data or “the right to be forgotten”, if they are not used for the purpose of conducting employment, according to the legal rules in force at the time of the request;
- The right to restrict the processing in the following cases: when you challenge the accuracy of the data (the restriction of processing will take a period that allows the operator to verify the accuracy of the data); when the processing is illegal, and you object to the deletion of the data, requesting in return the restriction of their use; when the operator no longer needs personal data for the purpose of processing, but you request them for the exercise of a right in court;
- The right to receive personal data and to transmit them to another operator or the “right to data portability”;
- The right to oppose the processing necessary for the performance of a task serving a public interest or resulting from the exercise of public authority with which the operator is invested or the processing necessary for the legitimate interests pursued by the operator or a third party, and the creation of profiles based on these provisions;
- The right not to be the subject of a decision based exclusively on automatic processing, including the creation of profiles, except where such processing is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract, when authorized by Union or national law or when there is the consent of the data subject;
- The right to withdraw your consent at any time, for the situation in which data are processed under the express consent (according to art. 6 paragraph 1 letter a of EU Regulation 2016/679) as well as in the situation where data is processed with personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious beliefs or philosophical beliefs or trade union membership and the processing of genetic data, biometric data for the unique identification of an individual, health data or data on sexual life or sexual orientation, when the processing of these data is done based on explicit consent;
- The right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- We inform you that the Personal Data will be processed by the Operator respecting all the rights of the data subject, as well as by applying adequate technical and organizational measures to protect them against illegal or unauthorized access. These measures may consist in limiting access to data, encrypting or anonymizing personal data, storing on secure media, etc.
Also, the company HUNDRED PERCENT SRL takes all appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect personal data against accidental or illegal destruction, loss, modification, disclosure or unauthorized access.