Why choose Zupría? We are an experienced team of software development professionals who share the same goals. We believe that technology and software must be easy to use and we are convinced that our products bring real value to partner companies and organizations.
IT Project Manager
IT Project Manager
We are looking for an expert IT Project Manager!
Everything is moving online, our activity is becoming more and more complex and, for this reason, we want to expand our team with an IT Project Manager for any of our offices in Bucharest, Braila and Galati or 100% remote.
Bucharest, Braila, Galati
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
Level of studies:
Private Medical Services
1.000 – 1.500 euro net/month
How you know you’re the right person for the job:
- You are extremely well organized and detail-oriented.
- You have good analytical thinking skills, the ability to synthesize and prioritize.
- You understand IT technologies very well and you are constantly discovering new things to implement.
- You have excellent team coordination skills.
- You have good communication skills in both Romanian and English (written and conversational).
- You like to receive honest feedback and you don’t mind if the feedback is not always 100% positive (after all, that’s the only way we grow).
- You don’t like things done in a hurry, you want to analyze them and refine them for a great end result. You want to be part of a team in which your opinion matters and you take responsibility for the decisions you make.
- + 3 years’ experience in a position with similar responsibilities;
- higher education (ideally in IT or management);
- course / qualification as IT project manager represents an advantage;
What you will do:
You will be responsible for the management of IT projects, making sure that they are completed on time and within the allocated budget:
- You will manage the necessary resources for the completion of the projects;
- You will ensure communication with the beneficiary of the IT project, starting from the moment of signing the contract until the project is handed over, including concluding the necessary documents for this purpose (credential lists, user manuals, delivery-receipt and acceptance minutes; invoices);
- You will create functional specifications and user stories for applications ordered by customers and for the company’s own applications;
- You will organize each project on tasks and to-do lists, you will allocate time estimates and you will check the work progress daily;
- You will be involved in the recruitment activity for projects where additional staff is needed (project posting on job or freelancing platforms, initial application analysis, video interviews in English);
- You will be involved in internal projects to improve the processes and procedures of work and development of your own products.
What we offer:
- Motivating salary, adapted to proven studies, experience and work pace.
- Flexible working hours, both as a place where you will perform your activity (from any of our offices in Bucharest, Braila, Galati or 100% remote), and as a working time interval (you choose the desired working time for each day).
- A stress-free work environment, with a lot of understanding and a young team, in a company that aims for the “Best Work Environment” award.
We support you to develop permanently by participating in seminars, courses and trainings supported by the company, you will always find understanding in moments when you need it most, plus you will have some other important advantages that you will only find out if we work together.
We want you to get started as soon as possible. However, we understand that you may need up to 4 weeks to comply with the notice at your current job. But you can start tomorrow if you want. It’s all up to you.
Do you meet the requirements of the job and you’re excited about working with us? Upload your resume and wait for a phone call from us. If it’s easier, you can send us your CV by e-mail. We didn’t read your resume? Contact us on LinkedIn.
This job is not for you? Please Share, maybe you have a friend looking for a job 😉. Thank you!
- It would be great to be able to provide feedback to all applicants but from experience we know it is not always possible. Therefore, if we have not contacted you for two weeks from the moment you applied, please consider that we have continued the recruitment process with other candidates.
- We don’t mind if you want to ask us questions. Just send us a message and we’ll get back to you quickly.